What is Orthodontics?
Whether it is medical or cosmetic, orthodontics can drastically improve your smile and overall appearance.* Some common problems that may require orthodontic treatment are crowded and/or misaligned teeth. These issues can lead to your teeth not fitting well together, negatively affecting your bite. Not only can misaligned teeth become harder to clean, leading to various oral health and hygiene issues, but it can also lead to wear and possibly chipped teeth. Misaligned teeth can also lead to severe issues, such as temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders. This should be avoided at all costs.
What else can orthodontics help me with?
Orthodontic services at Riverside Dental can also help patients with:
- An overbite — this is where your front teeth rest forward, past your lower teeth.*
- Gaps — gaps between the teeth.*
- An underbite — this is where your bottom front teeth rest past your upper front teeth, sometimes by a large margin.*
- A misplaced midline — this is where the center of your upper and lower front teeth fail to align.*
- A crossbite — a crossbite occurs when the upper teeth fail to fall in front of the lower teeth when biting down.*
- An open bite — an open bite is when there is a space between biting surfaces.*
Get Invisalign® in the South Delta Region
At Riverside Dental, we provide Invisalign® clear aligners to our patients. Think of Invisalign® as clear braces that, over the course of six months, can help straighten your teeth.* With these advanced aligners, you will be able to correct misaligned teeth and improve your smile.* To learn more about Invisalign®, click here.
Schedule your appointment in Delta, British Columbia
If you suffer from any of the issues listed above, orthodontics can help.* If you live in the South Delta region of British Columbia (including Ladner, Tsawwassen and Richmond), Riverside Dental is your go-to place for orthodontic treatments from local experts. Schedule your appointment on our website, or by calling 604-946-9588. Dr. Raj Dhiman and his friendly staff are committed to providing you with the best possible care.
*Individual results may vary; not a guarantee